The Center for Urban History’s Conference Room is available for rental for conferences, seminars, round table discussions, presentations, and all your professional and academic needs. The facilities are located on the first floor of our building and are accessible through a dedicated entrance from our courtyard.
Our Conference Room...
- accommodates up to 50 people
- occupies 65 m2
…and is outfitted with a full-range of technical and audio-visual equipment, air-conditioning, WiFi access, and equipped for professional synchronous translation.
Next to the Conference Room are located the interpreters’ room, Cafe, break-room, and restrooms.
Depending on the format of your presentation, the conference room can comfortably accommodate …
- in an ‘auditorium’ seating arrangement, up to 50 people
- in a ‘roundtable’ seating arrangement, between 20 and 30 people
- Notebook computer for presentation
- Ceiling-mounted multimedia projector
- Remote-controlled projection screen
- Flipchart easel and markers
- Cordless microphones
Free WiFi access is available in the Conference Room.
- Headset equipment rental for synchronous translation
- Additional multimedia projector and screen
- Assistance in organizing professional translation services
- Catering services - buffets and coffee breaks in Cafe
- Guest room accommodations
- Rental of meeting room in Cafe for small-group presentations (8-10 people)
Rental Schedule and Fees
4 000 UAH/day
Methods of payment, rental conditions, and charges for additional services are determined on an individual basis.
Prices are valid from 17.02.2020
If you are interested in renting the conference room for your event, please:
- send us your advance reservation request by completing the online form, or
- contact us directly by e-mail with your reservation request details at firstname.lastname@example.org
All reservation details for your conference room needs will be confirmed shortly by e-mail or by the telephone number you have provided.
For any questions regarding conference room rental, please contact our Premises Administrator, Zoryana Slyusarchuk.e-mail: email@example.com
telephone: +38 032 275 17 34
mobile: +38 097 49 864 49