The Center for Urban History’s Conference Room is available for rental for conferences, seminars, round table discussions, presentations, and all your professional and academic needs. The facilities are located on the first floor of our building and are accessible through a dedicated entrance from our courtyard.
- Accommodates up to 50 people
- Occupies 65 m2
The conference room is outfitted with a full-range of technical and audio-visual equipment, ventilation system, WiFi access, and equipped for professional synchronous translation.
Next to the Conference Room are located the interpreters’ room, restrooms, and Cafe premises for organizing coffee breaks or receptions.
Depending on the format of your presentation, the conference room can comfortably accommodate:
- in an ‘auditorium’ seating arrangement, up to 50 people
- in a ‘round table’ seating arrangement, between 20 and 25 people
The following equipment is included in the rental of the standard package of technical equipment like notebook and clicker for presentation, data projector, screen, cordless microphones and flip chart board .
- Headset equipment rental for synchronous translation
- Assistance in organizing professional translation services
- Additional multimedia projector and screen
- Catering services - receptions and coffee breaks in Rondo Cafe
- Accommodation in our guest apartments
Cafe-Vitalnia meeting room
Price per hour
- Extending table
- Data projector (upon request)
- Flipchart board (upon request)
Price per hour
- Notebook computer for presentation
- Ceiling-mounted multimedia projector
- Remote-controlled projection screen
- Flipchart easel and markers
- Cordless and table-type microphones
- Free WiFi access
- If you have any questions about renting a conference room or staying in an apartment, please contact the Premises Administrator.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +38 032 275 17 34
- Mobile phone: +38 097 107 20 20
- Сontact person: Marta Bula