Center for Urban History guest accommodations and a conference room are available for rent. They are located on the premises of our institute.
Conveniently situated in the heart of Lviv at 6 Bohomoltsia Street, our premises are a short walk from Market Square and the city’s monumental architectural ensemble.
Our building – the work of celebrated Lviv architect Ivan Levinskyi – dates from 1905 and is done in the Secessionist (Art Nouveau) style, an object of historical architectural significance in Lviv. Extensive restoration work was undertaken throughout the building between 2006 and 2011, thoughtfully adapting the structure and updating it for modern use. This careful blending of the historic interior with contemporary functionality has resulted in a truly singular atmosphere.