Korkesiv buiding at the corner of Ruska and Bliakharska streets



ID number:
01614
Title:
Korkesiv buiding at the corner of Ruska and Bliakharska streets
City:
Subject:
Ruska and Bliakharska streets, architecture, architectural details, tram line
Creator:
Jan Bulhak
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1930-1939
Format:
17х11 cm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 09090
City: Lviv
Date: 1980-1985
Format: 15х10 cm
Creator: Juriy Gaskevych
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Gaskevych
Subject: Street, buildings, architecture
ID: 08575
City: Lviv
Date: 1956
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Street, buildings, wrecking, reconstruction
ID: 13625
City: Slavutych
Date: 1987-1988
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Lokal History Museum of Slavutych and Chornobyl NPP
Subject: city, street, building, people, color
ID: 10684
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1980
Format: Unknown
Creator: R. Yakymenko
Publisher: R. Yakymenko
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: Gunpowder Tower, Architects' Building
ID: 10134
City: Lviv
Date: 1970-1980
Format: Unknown
Creator: Hryhoriy Uhrynovych
Publisher: Publishing House "Mystectvo", Kyiv
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: Buildings
ID: 09818
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1980
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Publishing House "Plakat", Moscow
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: fortifications
ID: 03790
City: Chernivtsi
Date: Interwar years (1918-1939)
Format: 120х170 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Helmut Kusdat
Subject: Czernowitz, Cernăuţi, Piata Unirii, Ringplatz, Russische Gasse, Strada Romana
ID: 13667
City: Slavutych
Date: 1987-1988
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Lokal History Museum of Slavutych and Chornobyl NPP
Subject: city, street, building, cottage, architecture
ID: 13803
City: Prypyat'
Date: 1975
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Lokal History Museum of Slavutych and Chornobyl NPP
Subject: building, apartment, street, city, people
Lubomirski Palace (presently a branch of Lviv Ethnography and Crafts Museum of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine) is an example of the architecture of the Baroque magnate palace incorporated in the contruction complex of the late medieval and early Modern periods. It was constructed in the seventeenth century, significantly rebuilt in and refinished over the course of 1744-1763 (by the architects Jan de Witte, Bernard Meretyn and Marcin Urbanik, and by the sculptors Sebastian Fesinger and Stefan Kodecki).