Artificial ruins of middle-ages castle



ID number:
09497
Title:
Artificial ruins of middle-ages castle
City:
Subject:
Park, artificial ruins, exhibition
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1894
Format:
10x15 сm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 00619
City: Lviv
Date: 1894
Format: 105x157 mm
Creator: Edward Trzemeski
Publisher: Edward Trzemeski, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: General Regional Exhibition
ID: 02531
City: Lviv
Date: 1894
Format: 11х16 сm
Creator: Edward Trzemeski
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Palace of Arts, festivities
ID: 13474
City: Lviv
Date: 1927
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Lesya Krypiakevych
Subject:
ID: 03186
City: Lviv
Date: 1914
Format: 12х17 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Stryiskyi Park, Palace of Arts, group of veterans, exhibition
ID: 09515
City: Lviv
Date: 1894
Format: 15х10 cm
Creator: Edward Trzemeski
Publisher: Edward Trzemeski, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Exhibition, pavilion, architecture
ID: 03564
City: Lviv
Date: 1916-1918
Format: 11х17 сm
Creator: Istvan Medgyaszoy
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Stryiskyi park, exhibition, church
ID: 09500
City: Lviv
Date: 1894
Format: 11х17 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Exhibition, pavilion, architecture
ID: 09513
City: Lviv
Date: 1894
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Edward Trzemeski
Publisher: Edward Trzemeski, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Exhibition, pavilion, architecture
ID: 13476
City: Lviv
Date: 1927
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Lesya Krypiakevych
Subject:

Stryiskyi Park sits in south Lviv between Stryiska Street and the upper part of Franko Street, on a ridge where Soroka Creek had its source. Arnold Röhring – the esteemed “park inspector” of the majestic capital city of Lviv – was the architect in charge of the design of this celebrated park. Work on the territory was begun in 1887. The design of the lower terrace reflects the landscaped pleasure garden approach, while the upper terrace, equipped to host the 1894 regional Expo has a more formal structure. In Stryiskyi Park’s more than 50 hectares of woods grow maple, chestnut, alder, birch, beech, oak, sycamore, acacia, linden, pine, and other varieties of trees.

Map: Situational Map of the General Regional Exhibition in Lwow
Year: 1894