View of Pyatnytska church from Northeastern side



ID number:
02243
Title:
View of Pyatnytska church from Northeastern side
City:
Subject:
Church, tower, architecture, courtyard
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1908-1914
Format:
17х11 cm
Copyright:
Juriy Zaverbnyj
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 03210
City: Lviv
Date: 1900
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Efroim Gausman, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Square, church, public garden
ID: 00161
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1960
Format: Unknown
Creator: Julian Dorosh
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Andriy Dorosh
Subject: Carts, trees pruned, Gunpowder Tower, Carmelites Church
ID: 01765
City: Lviv
Date: 1937-1939
Format: 6,5х6,5 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject: Church of Our Lady of Ostra Brama
ID: 01655
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1915
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Andriy Kryzhanivskyy
Subject: Church, interior, ruination, iconostas
ID: 02199
City: Lviv
Date: 1910-1914
Format: 15х10 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Church, architecture, interior
ID: 03910
City: Lviv
Date: 1938-1939
Format: 15х10 cm
Creator: Adam Lenkiewicz
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Maryna Kursanova
Subject: Church, tree, architecture
ID: 03522
City: Lviv
Date: 1910
Format: 40х30 cm
Creator: Teodozy Bahrynowicz
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Teatralna St., Skarbkowska St., church, city greenery, people
ID: 01279
City: Lviv
Date: 1932
Format: 100x150 mm
Creator: Roman Gritsay
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: The project, church, architecture
ID: 02055
City: Lviv
Date: 1939
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Kopernika street, church, belfry, ruins
The late Gothic elements are united with the traditions of Ukrainian and Moldovan-Valakhian sacral building in the architecture of the church. The later additions are connected with the influence of the Revival architecture (the cupola of the tower). The church is constructed in the oldest part of the city on the foundation of a church from the thirteenth-fourteenth centuries. The location of the object outside of the city’s fortifications explains features of a defence building in its architecture. The construction and further reconstructions date back to 1643-1645, 1908 (restoration and the tower's new topping off) and 1950 (restoration).