Horodotska street



ID number:
09432
Title:
Horodotska street
City:
Description:
Image description is temporarily available only in: Ukrainian
Subject:
People, street, clothing
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unpublished resources
Date:
1962
Format:
10x15 сm
Copyright:
Oleksadr Moskalenko
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 08604
City: Lviv
Date: 1963
Format: 6х9 cm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Streets, buildings, trading, queue, people, people, paving
ID: 09464
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1960
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleksadr Moskalenko
Subject: People, street, clothing
ID: 10707
City: Lviv
Date: 1970-1980
Format:
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Knysh
Subject: People, clothing, ornament
ID: 09294
City: Lviv
Date: 1960-1965
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Maryan Kuzemskyi
Subject: Street, children, factory
ID: 08781
City: Lviv
Date: 1953
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Julia Kvit-Shvets
Subject: Landscape, people
ID: 10728
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1960
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Knysh
Subject: Parade, people
ID: 02940
City: Lviv
Date: 1966
Format: Unknown
Creator: Volodymyr Melnyk
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Melnyk
Subject: Shevchenka avenue near the house № 28, people
ID: 08775
City: Lviv
Date: 1956-1957
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Teodor Senytsia
Subject: People, clothing, street
ID: 01293
City: Lviv
Date: 1935
Format: 9х14 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Marjacki Square
Former Roman Catholic St. Anne church was built on a plot of land that was located a long distance from the old city walls to the northwest of the historical center of the city. The church is located at the intersection of the current Horodotska and Shevchenka streets. A building housing what used to be monastery chambers is built onto the church’s southern side. The church was built in 1673 with reconstruction taking place in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries; the dome of the tower was added in 1927 (by the architect Bronisław Wiktor). The building is constructed on the site of an older church that dates back to 1505.