Television tower



ID number:
08013
Title:
Television tower
City:
Subject:
High Castle, mountain, park, television tower
Creator:
Illya Pavlyk
Publisher:
Unpublished resources
Date:
1957-1960
Format:
15x10 cm
Copyright:
Oleksandr Korobov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

Shchyrets
ID: 10846
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1950-1960
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Knysh
Subject: Motorcycle
ID: 09298
City: Lviv
Date: 1989
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleksadr Moskalenko
Subject: Tram, people, street
ID: 08013
City: Lviv
Date: 1957-1960
Format: 15x10 cm
Creator: Illya Pavlyk
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleksandr Korobov
Subject: High Castle, mountain, park, television tower
ID: 02771
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1909
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Library of the Institute of Ethnology, Lviv
Subject: Czernowitz, bridges, river Pruth, people fishing
ID: 10835
City: Lviv
Date: 1946-1950
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Knysh
Subject: Bicycle
Chernivtsi
ID: 03729
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1909-1914
Format: 120x170 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Helmut Kusdat
Subject: Czernowitz, Pruth, Bridge
ID: 11589
City: Horlivka
Date: 1909
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Museum of the History of Horlivka
Subject: industrial landscape, bridge
ID: 03296
City: Lviv
Date: Unknown
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Otko
Subject:
ID: 09300
City: Lviv
Date: 1989
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleksadr Moskalenko
Subject: Tram

Vysoky Zamok municipal park sits north of the city center, astride Lviv Castle Hill. Both park and hill take their name from the ruined fortress on the territory. Opened in 1835, the park’s landscaped hillsides are crisscrossed by a network of trails through lower and upper terraces. In the second half of the 19th century, an artificial mound was erected on the upper terrace as a marker of the Union of Lublin, and topped by a scenic viewpoint. A walkway beneath stands of ash and chestnut trees beautify the lower terrace.