Museum of old memorials of Lviv



ID number:
00459
Title:
Museum of old memorials of Lviv
City:
Description:
Image description is temporarily available only in: Ukrainian
Polish
Subject:
View on former St. John the Baptist church
Creator:
Teodor Shaynok
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1860-1870
Format:
10х14 cm
Copyright:
Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 01671
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1930
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Kryzhanivskyy
Subject: Church
ID: 01261
City: Lviv
Date: 1941-1944
Format: 100x150 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Ksiaznica-Atlas", Lwow
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: Bernardyński Square, Bernardine Church, green area, tram tracks
ID: 02092
City: Lviv
Date: 1895-1900
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Street, church, monastery, architecture, wall
ID: 02229
City: Lviv
Date: 1938
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: T. Todorovski
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Project, church, architecture, graphics
Lviv
ID: 00090
City: Lviv
Date: 1913
Format: 10х14 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Leon Propst, Lwow
Copyright: Taras Pinyazhko
Subject: St. Mari Magdalene church
ID: 02066
City: Lviv
Date: 1955-1960
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Square, church, architecture, transport, trolleybus, people
ID: 02238
City: Lviv
Date: 1933-1934
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, monastery, architecture, statue, schuulpture
ID: 00663
City: Lviv
Date: 1901-1906
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Zaklad swiatlodrukow, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: St. Michael Carmelites Cathedral, Charnetskyi St., horse-drawn carriages
ID: 03736
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1905-1914
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Leon König, Czernowitz
Copyright: Helmut Kusdat
Subject: Czernowitz, Bahnhofstrasse,
Former St. John the Baptist Roman Catholic Church (currently houses the Museum of Historic Artifacts of Lviv, a branch of the Lviv Art Gallery) is an architectural monument that was built in the earliest period of Lviv's history. The church was built at the foot of Castle Mountain, on its western slope. The main dates of construction and later reconstruction are the end of the thirteenth century, the middle of the fourteenth century, the seventeenth-eighteenth centuries, 1836 (restoration), 1887 (reconstruction by the architect Julian Zachariewicz), and 1989 (restoration with partial reconstruction).
Original name: 17. St. Johann
Map: Plan of Lemberg
Year: с. 1863