Destroyed Hausner's building



ID number:
03573
Title:
Destroyed Hausner's building
City:
Description:
Image description is temporarily available only in: Ukrainian
Polish
Subject:
Street, building, ruins
Creator:
Publisher:
Date:
Copyright:
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 00231
City: Lviv
Date: 1960
Format: Unknown
Creator: Julian Dorosh
Publisher: Halytska Brama, Lviv
Copyright: Andriy Dorosh
Subject: Backyards of Lychakivska Street, Ostrozkykh Street, Professor Krypiakevych
ID: 00626
City: Lviv
Date: 1867-1870
Format: 10х14 cm
Creator: Josef Eder
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Buildings of the Baczewski Factory, workers, fence
ID: 13836
City: Prypyat'
Date: 1970-1986
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Lokal History Museum of Slavutych and Chornobyl NPP
Subject: city, street, building
ID: 09090
City: Lviv
Date: 1980-1985
Format: 15х10 cm
Creator: Juriy Gaskevych
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Gaskevych
Subject: Street, buildings, architecture
ID: 06241
City: Lviv
Date: 1987-1990
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Building, architecture, transport, people
ID: 00228
City: Lviv
Date: Post-War period, Communist Rule (1946-1990)
Format: Unknown
Creator: Julian Dorosh
Publisher: Halytska Brama, Lviv
Copyright: Andriy Dorosh
Subject: Building on the corner of Lychakivska Street
ID: 03552
City: Lviv
Date:
Format:
Creator:
Publisher:
Copyright:
Subject: Street, building
ID: 00187
City: Lviv
Date: 1960
Format: Unknown
Creator: Julian Dorosh
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Andriy Dorosh
Subject: street, building, khrushchovka, architecture
ID: 07394
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1965
Format: 11x17 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject: street, building, architecture, transport, people
Former Land Credit Union Building (1809-1811 and 1821-1822; unknown architect). Initially the building belonged to J. Hausner and W. Violand company (and was also called Hausner House), and in 1845-1939 it changed ownership to the Land Credit Union. In 1853-1855 Austrian Archduke Karl Ludwig lived in this building, whose arrival in Lviv (then Lemberg) was welcomed by fireworks and a procession on the boulevard. The boulevard, on which the building is located was named after him. In the 1930’s Count Wojciech Diduszycki lived in the building over the “Palacy” Cinema. In the late 1940’s the fourth floor was added according to the project by the architect M. Mykula.