St. Nicholas church



ID number:
03503
Title:
St. Nicholas church
City:
Description:
Image description is temporarily available only in: Ukrainian
Polish
Subject:
Church, public garden, university, Mochnackiego St.
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Date:
1900
Format:
21х30 cm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 03532
City: Lviv
Date: 1908
Format: 16,5х12 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, interior, altar, furniture, décor
ID: 01673
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1900-1939
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Kryzhanivskyy
Subject: Church
ID: 03071
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 9х6 сm
Creator: Jan Otko
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Otko
Subject: Square, church
ID: 03521
City: Lviv
Date: 1906
Format: 16х12 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Latin cathedral, altar, sculptures, architectural details
ID: 00458
City: Lviv
Date: 1932-1939
Format: Glass negative 4,5х6 cm, "Gevaert"
Creator: Adam Lenkiewicz
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Maryna Kursanova
Subject: Street, square, building, architecture, church, monument
ID: 03728
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1901
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Leon König, Czernowitz
Copyright: Helmut Kusdat
Subject: Czernowitz, Church
ID: 03538
City: Lviv
Date:
Format:
Creator:
Publisher:
Copyright:
Subject: Church
ID: 03327
City: Brody
Date: 1915
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Taras Pinyazhko
Subject: Church, Korzeniowskiego Street
ID: 01829
City: Lviv
Date: 1847
Format: 16,5х23,9 сm, 22,2х28,8 сm
Creator: Teofil Żychowicz
Publisher: Piotr Piller, Lemberg
Copyright: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Subject: Cathedral, belfry, Campians chapel, carriage, Katedralna Square
Former St. Nicholas Roman Catholic Church (presently the Greek Catholic Church of the Protection of the Mother of God) was built beyond the limits of the city’s center. It is located in the region of a former southern suburb on the site of an old wooden church that dated to the end of the seventeenth century. The main construction periods are 1739-1745 (by the architects F. Placidi or K. Hranatskyi?), and 1924-1926 (partial reconstruction of the cells, by the architect Tadeusz Wróbel).