View of Downtown Lviv



ID number:
02622
Title:
View of Downtown Lviv
City:
Description:
Image description is temporarily available only in: Ukrainian
Subject:
View of downtown Lviv, Bernardine church, Hotel Krakowki
Creator:
Oleh Vvedenskyi
Publisher:
Unpublished resources
Date:
1966
Format:
30х30 сm
Copyright:
Oleh Vvedenskyi
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

Slavutych
ID: 13643
City: Slavutych
Date: 1987-1988
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Lokal History Museum of Slavutych and Chornobyl NPP
Subject: city, street, building, quarter, aerial photography
ID: 12438
City: Lviv
Date: 1975-1985
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: airport, airliner
ID: 02622
City: Lviv
Date: 1966
Format: 30х30 сm
Creator: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Subject: View of downtown Lviv, Bernardine church, Hotel Krakowki
Slavutych
ID: 13614
City: Slavutych
Date: 1987-1988
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Lokal History Museum of Slavutych and Chornobyl NPP
Subject: city, architecture, building, quarter, street
ID: 03568
City: Lviv
Date: 1928
Format: 12,5х17,5 cm
Creator: Edmund Libanski
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: General view
ID: 03089
City: Lviv
Date: 1921-1930
Format: 14х9 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Park, Eastern trading, pavilions
ID: 01335
City: Lviv
Date: 1910
Format: 6х9 cm
Creator: Edmund Libanski
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Casernes, towers, Pełczyński pond, buildings
ID: 13663
City: Slavutych
Date: 1987-1988
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Lokal History Museum of Slavutych and Chornobyl NPP
Subject: city, street, building, quarter, aerial photography
ID: 03737
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1922-1936
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Agentia Romana Hachette, Bucuresti
Copyright: Helmut Kusdat
Subject: Cernăuţi, Theatre Square
Former Bernardine Roman Catholic Church (3 Soborna Square) is a perfect example of the late Renaissance architecture that reflected the spirit and mood of the counter-reformation epoch. The church was built in the course of 1600-1630 by the architects B. Avelides, P. Rymlianyn, A. Prykhylnyi and A. Bemer. It was constructed on the site of an earlier wooden structure from 1460. The Bernardine Church creates a single complex with the adjacent fortified monastery buildings, bell tower, memorial column and rotunda over the well in the yard.