St. Voytsekh church



ID number:
02368
Title:
St. Voytsekh church
City:
Subject:
Church, mountain
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1900-1914
Format:
10x15 сm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 02370
City: Lviv
Date: 1837
Format: 16,4х23,7 сm; 22,2х28,5 сm
Creator: Karl Auer
Publisher: Piotr Piller, Lemberg
Copyright: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Subject: Bernardine Church, tower, monastery
ID: 03209
City: Lviv
Date: 1914-1915
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Mechislav Shyikovski, Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, monastery, architecture, street
ID: 02869
City: Brody
Date: 1929
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Wspolczesna Sztuka", Przemysl
Copyright: Library of the Institute of Ethnology, Lviv
Subject: Church
ID: 02088
City: Lviv
Date: 1901
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Zaklad swiatlodrukow, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Streets, buildings, architecture, church
ID: 02236
City: Lviv
Date: 1931
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Vavzhynets Daychak
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Project, church, architecture, graphics
ID: 02376
City: Lviv
Date: 1837
Format: 21,5x16,2 сm; 28,5x22,2 сm
Creator: Karl Auer
Publisher: Piotr Piller, Lemberg
Copyright: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Subject: Dominican Church of the Body of Our Lord, monastery building
ID: 02059
City: Lviv
Date: 1939
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Church, architecture, seminary, ruin, war
ID: 03071
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 9х6 сm
Creator: Jan Otko
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Otko
Subject: Square, church
ID: 03736
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1905-1914
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Leon König, Czernowitz
Copyright: Helmut Kusdat
Subject: Czernowitz, Bahnhofstrasse,

The St. Wojciech church was built by one of the best Lviv constructors, Paolo Romanus, and belongs to the last examples of the Renaissance style in Lviv. According to the resolution of the Regional Executive Committee of the Lviv Region number 393 dated 22 November 1988, the house was entered into the Register of local monuments under protection number 903-M.

On 8 September 1996, after a restoration, the church was consecrated in the name of St. Josaphat and All Ukrainian Martyrs; the members of the Milites Christi Imperatoris congregation have settled in the renovated premises of the monastery.