Church of Protection of Our Lady



ID number:
02312
Title:
Church of Protection of Our Lady
City:
Subject:
Holy Trinity church and St. Nicolas
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1890-1895
Format:
11х17 сm
Copyright:
Juriy Zaverbnyj
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 09353
City: Lviv
Date: 1941-1944
Format: 150х100 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Oleksadr Moskalenko
Subject: Street, church
ID: 02129
City: Lviv
Date: 1928
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Publishing house of Discalced Carmelites, Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, architecture, wall, tram line
ID: 02180
City: Lviv
Date: 1904
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Stefan Wierusz Niemojowski, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church of Our Lady of the Snow, city construction, Our Lady statue, people, traders, trading booths
ID: 02247
City: Lviv
Date: 1910-1914
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Hryhoriy Hanuliak, Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Street, church, monastery, building, architecture
ID: 09092
City: Lviv
Date: 1980-1985
Format: 17х10 cm
Creator: Juriy Gaskevych
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Gaskevych
Subject: Uspenska church, Korniakta tower, Triokh Sviatyteliv chapel, courtyard, buildings
Unknown location
ID: 11858
City: Unknown location
Date: 1963
Format: Unknown
Creator: Sviatoslav Vdovenko
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Vdovenko
Subject: mountains, village, church
ID: 00597
City: Lviv
Date: 1860-1870
Format: 10х14 cm
Creator: Josef Eder
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Lviv Historical Museum
Subject: Sacre coeur monastery
ID: 00687
City: Lutsk
Date: 1920-1930
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, project
ID: 01031
City: Lviv
Date: 1937
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Central State Kinofotofono Archive after G.S. Pshenychny
Subject: Bandurskiego Square, Bernardine Church, wall, truck, car, people on horseback, passersby, power transformator booth
Former St. Nicholas Roman Catholic Church (presently the Greek Catholic Church of the Protection of the Mother of God) was built beyond the limits of the city’s center. It is located in the region of a former southern suburb on the site of an old wooden church that dated to the end of the seventeenth century. The main construction periods are 1739-1745 (by the architects F. Placidi or K. Hranatskyi?), and 1924-1926 (partial reconstruction of the cells, by the architect Tadeusz Wróbel).