St. Lazar church



ID number:
02161
Title:
St. Lazar church
City:
Subject:
Church, building, architecture
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1930-1939
Format:
10x15 сm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 03327
City: Brody
Date: 1915
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Taras Pinyazhko
Subject: Church, Korzeniowskiego Street
ID: 01041
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1955
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Сhurch of the Poor Clares, square, transport, kiosk, clock
ID: 03308
City: Truskavec
Date: 1932
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Sztuka", Krakow
Copyright: Library of the Institute of Ethnology, Lviv
Subject: Resort, street, church
ID: 02124
City: Lviv
Date: 1928-1930
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, building, architecture
ID: 02225
City: Lviv
Date: 1929-1931
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Julian Duchovych
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Project, church, architecture, graphics
ID: 02231
City: Lviv
Date: 1938
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: T. Todorovski
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Project, church, architecture, model
ID: 00370
City: Lviv
Date: 1929
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Square, Rynok square, tower, restoration, line, people
ID: 03736
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1905-1914
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Leon König, Czernowitz
Copyright: Helmut Kusdat
Subject: Czernowitz, Bahnhofstrasse,
ID: 01829
City: Lviv
Date: 1847
Format: 16,5х23,9 сm, 22,2х28,8 сm
Creator: Teofil Żychowicz
Publisher: Piotr Piller, Lemberg
Copyright: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Subject: Cathedral, belfry, Campians chapel, carriage, Katedralna Square
St. Lasarus’ Roman Catholic Church with the hospital buildings was constructed beyond the limits of the city fortifications to the south of the Lviv historic center. It is located on the northern slopes of the so-called Kalicha Mountain on a plot of land separated by walls from Copernicus and Grabovskoho Streets. The building has a distinct defensive character. The main dates of the construction chronology include 1634 (construction works were headed by the architects J. Boni and A. Prykhylnyi), 1640 (building expansion by the architect M. Hodnyi) and 1781-1782 (reconstruction of the hospital by the architect F. Grill). The architecture of the church has Renaissance features combined with Gothic elements (the shape of the windows).