Decoratie grotto in the High Castle park



ID number:
05938
Title:
Decoratie grotto in the High Castle park
City:
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unpublished resources
Date:
1963
Format:
14х10 сm
Copyright:
Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 05894
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1955
Format: 10x15 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject:
ID: 07885
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1953
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Illya Pavlyk
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleksandr Korobov
Subject: Park, holiday, children, people
ID: 03945
City: Lviv
Date: 1978
Format: 11х17 сm
Creator: Albert Patai
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Ludmyla Patai
Subject: Park, Wonder Wheel
ID: 09427
City: Lviv
Date: 1960
Format: 15х10 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleksadr Moskalenko
Subject: Park, source, leisure
ID: 00905
City: Lviv
Date: 1956-1960
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Central State Kinofotofono Archive after G.S. Pshenychny
Subject: Green area, B. Khmelnytskyi Park, main entrance
ID: 11794
City: Lviv
Date: 08.05.1967
Format: Unknown
Creator: Sviatoslav Vdovenko
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Vdovenko
Subject: park
ID: 07899
City: Lviv
Date: 1951-1956
Format: 15х10 cm
Creator: Illya Pavlyk
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleksandr Korobov
Subject: Park, railway, train, children, entertainment
ID: 11908
City: Lviv
Date: 08.10.1967
Format: Unknown
Creator: Sviatoslav Vdovenko
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Vdovenko
Subject: park
ID: 11876
City: Lviv
Date: 1964-1965
Format: Unknown
Creator: Sviatoslav Vdovenko
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Vdovenko
Subject: park

Vysoky Zamok municipal park sits north of the city center, astride Lviv Castle Hill. Both park and hill take their name from the ruined fortress on the territory. Opened in 1835, the park’s landscaped hillsides are crisscrossed by a network of trails through lower and upper terraces. In the second half of the 19th century, an artificial mound was erected on the upper terrace as a marker of the Union of Lublin, and topped by a scenic viewpoint. A walkway beneath stands of ash and chestnut trees beautify the lower terrace.