St. Ann church interior



ID number:
03546
Title:
St. Ann church interior
City:
Description:
Image description is temporarily available only in: Ukrainian
Polish
Subject:
St. Ann church, interior, décor
Creator:
Publisher:
Date:
Copyright:
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 02138
City: Lviv
Date: 1911
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: F. K. Ziołkowski, Poznan
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Discalced Carmelite sisters' church, Czarnieckiego St.
ID: 00594
City: Lviv
Date: 1860-1870
Format: 13х9 см
Creator: Josef Eder
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Lviv Historical Museum
Subject: church, belfry, Virgin Mary figure
ID: 01997
City: Lviv
Date: 1914-1915
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Khromov and Bachrach, Moskow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Yanivska street, St. Anna church, St. Jan Nepomuka statue, soldiers, tram line
ID: 03021
City: Lviv
Date: 1920-1939
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Cathedral architecture, details, tower
ID: 02147
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Church, building, architecture
ID: 02868
City: Brody
Date: 1925
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Akropol", Krakow
Copyright: Library of the Institute of Ethnology, Lviv
Subject: Church, cemetary, Koniecpolski family
ID: 02371
City: Dobromyl
Date: 2004
Format: 30х20 сm
Creator: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Subject: Church
ID: 02000
City: Lviv
Date: 1901-1905
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Zaklad swiatlodrukow, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: St. Anthony church, architecture, wall, belfry, street
ID: 01998
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1901
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: The Art Gallery of Polish Artists Publishing House, Krakow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Horodotska and Yanivska streets, St. Anna church, buildings, transport, paving
Former Roman Catholic St. Anne church was built on a plot of land that was located a long distance from the old city walls to the northwest of the historical center of the city. The church is located at the intersection of the current Horodotska and Shevchenka streets. A building housing what used to be monastery chambers is built onto the church’s southern side. The church was built in 1673 with reconstruction taking place in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries; the dome of the tower was added in 1927 (by the architect Bronisław Wiktor). The building is constructed on the site of an older church that dates back to 1505.