Kampians chapel interior



ID number:
03543
Title:
Kampians chapel interior
City:
Description:
Image description is temporarily available only in: Ukrainian
Polish
Subject:
Chapel, architectural décor, sculpture, inscriptions
Creator:
Publisher:
Date:
Copyright:
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 02093
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1912
Format: 11х17 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary, Karmelicka and Franciskanska streets, square
ID: 02143
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1955
Format: 11х18 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject: Radianska St., Lenina St., Clarist sisters' church, public garden, transport
ID: 09354
City: Lviv
Date: 1941-1944
Format: 150х100 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Oleksadr Moskalenko
Subject: Cathedral
ID: 02326
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1905
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Stefan Wierusz Niemojowski, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Street, architecture, educational institution, chapel
ID: 00504
City: Lviv
Date: 1915
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, roof, roofing works
ID: 06206
City: Lviv
Date: 1963-1964
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Wall, table, inscription, Latin
ID: 02034
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Leon Czechowicz
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Otko
Subject: Architecture, church, arsenal, square
ID: 01641
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1910-1912
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Andriy Kryzhanivskyy
Subject: Church
ID: 02138
City: Lviv
Date: 1911
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: F. K. Ziołkowski, Poznan
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Discalced Carmelite sisters' church, Czarnieckiego St.
The historic name of the Campian Chapel is connected with the name of its founders, the family of Lviv patricians from the seventeenth century. The entrance to the chapel is from the northern nave of the Latin Cathedral of the Ascension of the Virgin Mary, onto which it is built. The construction dates to the end of the sixteenth—beginning of the seventeenth centuries (the architects are P. Rymlianyn and V. Kapinos). Restoration was completed in 1905-1907 (by the architect W. Sadlowski).