St. Paraskeviya Pyatnytsia church



ID number:
02997
Title:
St. Paraskeviya Pyatnytsia church
City:
Subject:
Church, belfry, fence, paving
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unpublished resources
Date:
1900-1907
Format:
17х11 cm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 01663
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1934-1939
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Kryzhanivskyy
Subject: Church
ID: 01636
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1920-1930
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Andriy Kryzhanivskyy
Subject: Church
ID: 13775
City: Lviv
Date: 1941
Format: Unknown
Creator: Wilhelm Demmer
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Dietrich Demmer
Subject: street, city, religious buildings, architecture, building, church, people
ID: 09676
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Church, architecture, architectural details, courtyard, people
ID: 03307
City: Truskavec
Date: 1932
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Ruch", Lwow
Copyright: Library of the Institute of Ethnology, Lviv
Subject: Bandery Street, church
ID: 01292
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1960
Format: 12х18 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Franciscan Church, Lysenka Street, buildings, passersby, green growth
ID: 13144
City: Lviv
Date: 1960-1980
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject: street, building, people, car, architecture, sacral building
ID: 02242
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1907
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Street, church, architecture, tower, transport
ID: 02262
City: Lviv
Date: 1934-1939
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Committee construction of St. Andrew church
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Klepariv, church, architecture
The late Gothic elements are united with the traditions of Ukrainian and Moldovan-Valakhian sacral building in the architecture of the church. The later additions are connected with the influence of the Revival architecture (the cupola of the tower). The church is constructed in the oldest part of the city on the foundation of a church from the thirteenth-fourteenth centuries. The location of the object outside of the city’s fortifications explains features of a defence building in its architecture. The construction and further reconstructions date back to 1643-1645, 1908 (restoration and the tower's new topping off) and 1950 (restoration).