ID number:
02660
Title:
City:
Creator:
Publisher:
Date:
Copyright:
Collection:
Category:
Technique:
Inscriptions:
On reverse:
In Polish: Lwów. Fragment sklepienia.
Album Kościoła O.O. Dominikanów. Lwów. "Akropol", Kraków.

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 03235
City: Lviv
Date: 1937-1938
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Project, church, architcture
ID: 03208
City: Lviv
Date: 1936
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Panoama, buildings, St. Elizabeth church, streets
ID: 02066
City: Lviv
Date: 1955-1960
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Square, church, architecture, transport, trolleybus, people
ID: 03068
City: Lviv
Date: 1938
Format: 14,5х10,5 сm
Creator: Adam Lenkiewicz
Publisher: "Ksiaznica-Atlas", Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Teatralna Street, Latin Cathedral
ID: 02236
City: Lviv
Date: 1931
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Vavzhynets Daychak
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Project, church, architecture, graphics
ID: 03071
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 9х6 сm
Creator: Jan Otko
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Otko
Subject: Square, church
ID: 01848
City: Lviv
Date: 1st half of the XIXth Century
Format: 13х16,5 сm
Creator: Josef Svoboda
Publisher: Kornel Piller, Lemberg
Copyright: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Subject: Church
ID: 08128
City: Lviv
Date: 1963-1964
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Street, architecture, buildings, church, bell tower, people
ID: 02868
City: Brody
Date: 1925
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Akropol", Krakow
Copyright: Library of the Institute of Ethnology, Lviv
Subject: Church, cemetary, Koniecpolski family
(presently the building of the Lviv Museum of the History of Religion, 1 Stavropihiyska Street). The monastery building is a component of the architectural ensemble including also the church’s building nextdoor and the bell tower. The monastery constructions border on the northern nave of the church. The long chronicle of the monastery’s erection covers several periods: the fifteenth century, the years of 1556-1621 (reconstruction by the architect M. Czech) and the end of the eighteenth century (renovation after fire). Correspondingly, the object is rich in features of the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods.