ID number:
02660
Title:
City:
Creator:
Publisher:
Date:
Copyright:
Collection:
Category:
Technique:
Inscriptions:
On reverse:
In Polish: Lwów. Fragment sklepienia.
Album Kościoła O.O. Dominikanów. Lwów. "Akropol", Kraków.

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 03546
City: Lviv
Date:
Format:
Creator:
Publisher:
Copyright:
Subject: St. Ann church, interior, décor
ID: 09685
City: Lviv
Date: 1935-1939
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Cathedral, architecture, square, public garden, flowerbed, people
ID: 02629
City: Lviv
Date: 1966
Format: 30х30 сm
Creator: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Subject: Radianska Street, Church of St. Michael the Archangel
ID: 02034
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Leon Czechowicz
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Otko
Subject: Architecture, church, arsenal, square
Bruchowychi
ID: 02235
City: Bruchowychi
Date: 1925
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Marian Nikodemovych
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Project, church, architecture, graphics
ID: 01999
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Adam Lenkiewicz
Publisher: "Ruch", Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Yanivska, Horodoka streets, St. Anna church
ID: 02236
City: Lviv
Date: 1931
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Vavzhynets Daychak
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Project, church, architecture, graphics
ID: 12121
City: Lviv
Date: 1960-1970
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject: sacral building, street, square, people
ID: 03532
City: Lviv
Date: 1908
Format: 16,5х12 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, interior, altar, furniture, décor
(presently the building of the Lviv Museum of the History of Religion, 1 Stavropihiyska Street). The monastery building is a component of the architectural ensemble including also the church’s building nextdoor and the bell tower. The monastery constructions border on the northern nave of the church. The long chronicle of the monastery’s erection covers several periods: the fifteenth century, the years of 1556-1621 (reconstruction by the architect M. Czech) and the end of the eighteenth century (renovation after fire). Correspondingly, the object is rich in features of the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods.