Russian journalists during their visit of Galician moskvofils in the courtyard of Uspenska church



ID number:
02354
Title:
Russian journalists during their visit of Galician moskvofils in the courtyard of Uspenska church
City:
Subject:
Church, courtyard, architecture, meetings, people
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Hryhoriy Hanuliak
Date:
1910-1912
Format:
90x140 mm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:
Inscriptions:
On reverse:
On Russian: Фотодрук Гегедиса. Изданіемъ Гр. Гануляка, Львовъ - Русская 3
Гости изъ державной Руси у насъ. (Послъ объда у ред. Д.А.Маркова)

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 00708
City: Stryj
Date: 1938-1939
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Wspulczesna Sztuka", Przemyszl
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Building, community, "Sokil"
ID: 00969
City: Lviv
Date: 1949
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Central State Kinofotofono Archive after G.S. Pshenychny
Subject: Fedkovycha Street, "Rox", Railway Employees Culture Palace, city greens
ID: 02922
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1905
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Andrejczyn, Lwow
Copyright: Ivan Tureckyi
Subject: Building, founder's portrait, landscape, allegorical figure, cartouches, inscriptions
ID: 03511
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1914
Format: 11х17 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Street, NTSh building, flowerbed
ID: 03724
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1910
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Friedrich Rieber, Czernowitz
Copyright: Helmut Kusdat
Subject: Czernowitz, Deutsches Haus, German People's House, Nationalhaus
ID: 06026
City: Carpathians
Date: 1932-1939
Format: Glass negative 4,5х6 cm, "Gevaert"
Creator: Adam Lenkiewicz
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Maryna Kursanova
Subject: Mountains, winter, building, shelter
ID: 02504
City: Lviv
Date: 1928
Format: 5х10 cm
Creator: Karl Auer
Publisher: Tadeusz Mankowski, Lviv 80 years ago
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Park, leisure
ID: 03765
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1907-1914
Format: 120х180 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Helmut Kusdat
Subject: Czernowitz, House of Doctor’s Union
Chernivtsi
ID: 03413
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1910
Format: Unknown
Creator: Leon Kenig, Chernivtsi
Publisher: Claudia Erdheim, Das Stetl. Galizien und Bukowina 1890–1918. Album Verlag, Wien 2008.
Copyright: Claudia Erdheim
Subject: City, architecture, Jewish House, construction
The chapel is an element of the architectural ensemble of Assumption Church; it is located at the intersection of Pidvalna and Ruska Streets. It is situated in the inner yard (the entrance is through the gate of the neighboring building) on the plot of land in the corner between the church and the bell tower (Korniakt tower). It is adjacent to the northern façade of the church. The main construction periods are 1584-1591 by the architect A. Pidlisnyi and 1846-1847 (restoration). In the architecture of the chapel western Renaissance forms are combined with the tradition of Ukrainian sacral building.