Pyatnytska church at B. Khmelnytskoho street, 77



ID number:
02244
Title:
Pyatnytska church at B. Khmelnytskoho street, 77
City:
Subject:
Street, church, fence, tram line, transport, people
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1908-1914
Format:
17х11 cm
Copyright:
Juriy Zaverbnyj
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 02307
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 9х14 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Church, architecture, night, backlight
ID: 02215
City: Lviv
Date: 1910-1914
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Church, architecture, fence, street
ID: 01665
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1930-1939
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Kryzhanivskyy
Subject: Church
ID: 01663
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1934-1939
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Kryzhanivskyy
Subject: Church
ID: 02270
City: Lviv
Date: 1920-1939
Format: 17х12 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: St. George church, architecture, aculpture
ID: 01761
City: Lviv
Date: 1937-1939
Format: 6,5х6,5 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject: Church of Our Lady of Ostra Brama, 175, Lychakivska St.
ID: 01648
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1920-1939
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Andriy Kryzhanivskyy
Subject: Church
ID: 01675
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1900-1934
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Kryzhanivskyy
Subject: Church, belltower
ID: 02243
City: Lviv
Date: 1908-1914
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Church, tower, architecture, courtyard
The late Gothic elements are united with the traditions of Ukrainian and Moldovan-Valakhian sacral building in the architecture of the church. The later additions are connected with the influence of the Revival architecture (the cupola of the tower). The church is constructed in the oldest part of the city on the foundation of a church from the thirteenth-fourteenth centuries. The location of the object outside of the city’s fortifications explains features of a defence building in its architecture. The construction and further reconstructions date back to 1643-1645, 1908 (restoration and the tower's new topping off) and 1950 (restoration).