St. Anna church



ID number:
01999
Title:
St. Anna church
City:
Subject:
Yanivska, Horodoka streets, St. Anna church
Creator:
Adam Lenkiewicz
Publisher:
"Ruch", Lwow
Date:
1930-1939
Format:
14x9 cm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:
Inscriptions:
On obverse:
In Polish: Lwów. Kościół św. Anny.
On reverse:
In Polish: RUCH Fot. prof. A. Lenkiewicz

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 03567
City: Lviv
Date:
Format:
Creator:
Publisher:
Copyright:
Subject: Virmenska St., church, buildings
ID: 02092
City: Lviv
Date: 1895-1900
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Street, church, monastery, architecture, wall
ID: 02326
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1905
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Stefan Wierusz Niemojowski, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Street, architecture, educational institution, chapel
ID: 01261
City: Lviv
Date: 1941-1944
Format: 100x150 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Ksiaznica-Atlas", Lwow
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: Bernardyński Square, Bernardine Church, green area, tram tracks
ID: 02088
City: Lviv
Date: 1901
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Zaklad swiatlodrukow, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Streets, buildings, architecture, church
ID: 03023
City: Lviv
Date: 1890-1900
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Square, church, carriage, paving
ID: 02093
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1912
Format: 11х17 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary, Karmelicka and Franciskanska streets, square
ID: 01640
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1920-1939
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Andriy Kryzhanivskyy
Subject: Altar, church
ID: 03909
City: Lviv
Date: 1938-1939
Format: 15х10 cm
Creator: Adam Lenkiewicz
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Maryna Kursanova
Subject: Church, square, public garden
Former Roman Catholic St. Anne church was built on a plot of land that was located a long distance from the old city walls to the northwest of the historical center of the city. The church is located at the intersection of the current Horodotska and Shevchenka streets. A building housing what used to be monastery chambers is built onto the church’s southern side. The church was built in 1673 with reconstruction taking place in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries; the dome of the tower was added in 1927 (by the architect Bronisław Wiktor). The building is constructed on the site of an older church that dates back to 1505.