Pavilion of the Raclawice Battle Panorama
The decorated and whitewashed metal construction for the exposition of the panorama of the Battle of Racław was created by Jan Styka, Wojciech Kossak, and others.
The project for the building was developed by L. Ramułt, the building itself was constructed by K. Smoleński. The artwork (its dimensions are 15 x 114 meters) has been exhibited in Wrocław since 1946.
The building now houses one of the buildings (No. 22) of the "Lviv Polytechnic" National University , p. 163.