- In the lower left corner is the name: “Map of Greater Lviv” (Plan Wielkiego Lwowa).
- Beneath the name in red ink is information on who commissioned the map, their address and telephone number: “Gazeta Mieshkaniowa in Lviv” (Nakład "Gazety Mieszkaniowej" we Lwowie, Pasaż Hausmana 7. telefon 107-90).
- In the lower left corner is also information on the illustrator: “Drawn by E. Lan” (Rys. E. Lan).
- In the lower right corner is a list of the 130 objects identified on the map.
- Below the list is the location and date the map was published: “Lviv, June 1937” (Lwów VI.37).
- Along the right edge of the map are advertisements.