Map of Lviv from 1878 published by the Viennese company Artaria and Co. The map contains the elevation of the highest spots in the city. In the southern part of the map the Austrian and Russian Empires are visible.
- In the upper margin is the name: “Map of Lemberg” (Plan von Lemberg).
- In the upper right corner are the symbols (Zeichenerklärung) used in the map and the graphic depiction of the map’s scale as well as its verbal explanation: “Scale: 400 Viennese klafters; Viennese inch equals 150 Viennese klafters” (Maasstab von 400 Wiener Klafter der Wiener Zoll gleich 150 Wiener Klafter).
- Beneath that is a list of the 34 objects identified on the map.
- In the lower right corner is information about the publisher: “Published and Copyrighted by Artaria and Co. in Vienna” (Verlag und Eigenthum von Artaria & Cо. in Wien).
- In the lower section of the map there is a white break with the inscription: “Russian Empire” (Russisches – Kaiserreich).
- In the lower margin is a graphic scale for the border territories (Zeichnungs Verhältnils 1:115 200 Maastab 1 öst Meile gleich 2½ Wiener Zoll 1 Centimeter = 115 kilometer).