This map of Truskawiec was published in 1933, as a supplement to an illustrated guide to the resort and its surroundings .
The plan shows the extent of constuction in the city, from the central part, to the surrounding territories. The network of main streets was almost fully formed at this point , p. 63.
The map was printed at K. Rogalski's Lithography and Printing House.
- The upper part of the map contains the name: "Map of the Truskavets Resort" (Plan Truskawca Zdroju).
- The upper right corner holds the list of objects on the map.
- The lower right corner holds the measuring line, with the scale of 1:3,000
- The lower left corner provides information about where the map was printed: K. Rogalski, Lithography and Printing House, Cracow (Lit. i druk. K. Rogalski. Kraków).
- The map uses the technique of color lithography.
- The map highlights the configuration of all streets in yellow.
- Buildings under construction are marked by etching.
- Buildings are marked with Arabic numerals.
- The map shows main streets, park alleys, and field roads.
- City limits are not marked.
- All inscriptions on the map are provided in Polish.
The map includes a list of 459 toponyms.
- Mineral water sources (6).
- Railway station (1).
- Streets, roads (18).
- Public buildings (24).
- Electric power plant (1).
- Inhalatorium (1).
- Residential buildings (152).
- Residential buildings under construction (227).
- Places to Eat (5).
- Dairy (1).
- Music pavilion (1).
- Public baths (3).
- Monuments and figures (1).
- Parks (3).
- Vorotyshche Stream (1).
- Sacred buildings (2).
- Storehouses and workshops (2).
- Hills (2)
- Cemetaries (1)
Inconsistencies and inaccuracies on the map:
- The list of objects in the map's legend fails to include some of the hotels, villas, and boarding-houses that existed in the city at the time.
- Some objects from the list are not marked, because they lie outside of the territory shown on the map; among these are mineral water sources in Pomiarki, in Lipki, as well as the natural history museum in Pomiarki.
In 1911 Truskavets became the property of the "Truskavets Streams" Joint Stock Company, headed by Rajmund Jarosz. Construction of a power plant, and the introduction of the railway became key factors in the resort's development in early twentieth century. In the 1920s and 1930s much attention was given to increasing the town's greenery (the town was decorated with flower-beds and exotic plants), and improving the infrastructure for those taking their cures at the resort  p. 12.
According to the December 1931 census, the town's population comprised 3,012 people. As of 1931, Truskavets had around 4,000 rooms for arrivals. During this period, the resort was visited by over 14,000 people annually  p. 16.
The map shows the extant and projected construction, which allows the conclusion that over 70 per cent of the town's buildings were residential. Public buildings were usually located in the central part of Truskavets, along today's Drohobycha (then Łazienna), Bandery (then Główna Zdrojowa), Shevchenka, and Ob'yiznoyi (Objazdowa) streets. Construction began to go beyond the limits of the town center, and include today Drohobytska, Sukhovoli, Franka, Pomiretska, and Stebnytska streets , p. 63.
Symbols on legend:
Entry by: Khrystyna Kharchuk
Translated by: Pavlo Hrytsak