Major streets and structures are identified on the map, the most interesting are also identified by color; the transportation routes of electric trams and trains are also drawn in detail.
- In the upper right corner is the name: “Map of Lviv” (Plan Lwowa).
- Below the name is an interpretation of symbols used on the map to identify rail road lines, tram routes and tram stops.
- The map’s scale 1:12 500 is depicted both fractionally (Podziałka 1:12 500) and graphically.
- In the upper right it is noted that the graphic illustration of the city was created using the patented Pharus method (Rysunek według patentowanej metody "Pharusa").
- Along the middle of the lower margin is information on the publisher: “Published and copyrighted by the Polish Bookstore of Bernard Poloneczki in Lviv” (Nakład i własnosć Księgarni Polskiej B. Połonieckiego we Lwowie).