This map shows Lviv with an insert enlarging the city center. Along the right side are three additional inserts that show how the city looked at the end of the 14th century, the middle of the 18th century and in the middle of the 19th century respectively.
This map was created by the E. Romera Atlas Cartographic Institute and printed by the joint stock company “Książnica-Atlas” in 1932.
- In the upper left margin is the name: "Lviv" (Lwów).
- In the lower right margin is information about the publisher and the year the map was published: "Funded and published by the Cartographical publishing company "Książnica-Atlas" Lviv-Warsaw, 12532, VIII/32" (Naklad i druk S.A. Książnica-Atlas Zjedn[oczone] Zakłady kartogr[aficzne] i wyd[awnicze] Lwów-Warszawa, 12532, VIII/32).
- In the lower left margin is the company’s logo which contains the name: "E. Romera Atlas Cartographic Institute" (Instytut kartograficzny imienia E. Romera Atlas).
- Along the lower edge of the sale of the main map is depicted graphically and fractionally (1:30 000), above that is a key to interpreting symbols used on the map; to the right of this information is a list of the 18 buildings identified on the map.
- In the lower left corner the city center is enlarged (1:15 000) in an insert.
- Along the right hand side of
the map are three inserts showing the "Historical Development of Lviv based on
the plan created by Dzieduszyckiego, Desfillesa,
Kummersberga, Semkowicza and from
materials obtained from the city archives" (Rozwój historyczny Lwowa według planów Dzieduszyckiego,
Desfillesa, Kummersberga, Semkowicza i materialów Archiwum miejskiego).
- Below the last map is a legend to interpreting symbols
on the 3 inserts and the graphic and fractional (1:60 000) scale of the inserts.
- From top to bottom the inserts depict the city at the end of the 14th century (Koniec XIV wieku. Lwów Kazimierzowski), the middle of the 18th century (Połowa XVIII wieku) and the middle of the 19th century (Połowa XIX wieku).