This is a map of Lviv from 1915 was printed by the bookstore Hubrynovych and Son in Lviv.
The map was published as an addition to the Commercial and Industrial Guidebook to the City (Коммерческій и промышленный путеводитель по Львову).
A unique feature of the map is that all the streets, squares and other identified objects are labeled in Russian.
- In the upper margin is information on the publisher including address and telephone number: “Book Store Hubrynovych and Son, Lviv, Teatralna #9, tel. 1284” (Книжный магазинъ Губрыновичъ и сынъ, Львовъ, Театральная №9. тел. 1284).
- In the upper right corner is the name: “Lvov-Lwow-Leopol” (Львовъ -Lwów – Léopol) and an explanation of symbols for transportation routes.
- Along the right hand side of the page is a list of tram routes.
- In the lower and right portion of the page are advertisements.
- In the lower left corner is information about the printer: “Lithography of Anton Przyszlak. Lviv” (Лит. Ант. Пржишляка. Львовъ).