This map of Lviv shows the network of streets and squares and important buildings.
The map was published in 1911 by Wagner and Debes in Leipzig (Geogrph. Anst. v. Wagner & Debes, Leipzig).
- In the upper right corner is the name of the map: “Lemberg. Lwow” (Lemberg. Lwów).
- Beneath the name is a list of symbols used to identify tram routes and abbreviations used to identify churches (K-Kirche), squares (Pl-Plac=Platz) and streets (Ul-Ulica=Straße).
- In the lower left and right corners is a numbered (from 1-18) list of objects identified on the map.
- In the lower left corner is information on the publisher: “Geographic Establishment of Wagner and Debes in Leipzig” (Geogrph. Anst. v. Wagner & Debes, Leipzig).