This map of Lviv is from 1936 and was created from photographs of the city taken from an airplane.
The author of the graphic is engineer Edmund Wilczkiewicz (dr. inż. Edmund Wilczkiewicz).
This is probably an advanced copy as information, including the publishing details, is not noted on the map.
- Information on and about the map can be gleaned from a nearly identical map in the cartographic collection (N1969, V) at the Science Library of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv (NB LNU I. Franko).
- When the map was actually printed the name: "Royal Capital City Lviv" (Król. Stoł.M.Lwów) would have been in the upper left corner together with a graphic and fractional scale showing the map was drawn to a 1:10 000 scale.
- Beneath that there would have been information about the symbols used.
- Publishing information, akin to: "Funded by the City of Lviv. Based on photographs taken by LOT of Warsaw. Graphics by Edmund Wilczkiewicz, surveyor, Lviv, 1936" (Nakładem gminy miasta Lwowa. Wykonano na podstawie fotoplanu sporządzonego przez P.L.L. "LOT" S.A. w Warszawie. Opracowanego rysunkowo w roku 1936 przez dr. inż. Edmunda Wilczkiewicza, mierniczego przysięgłego we Lwowie) would have been located in the lower left corner.
- In the lower right corner there would have been printing information: "Printers Knyzhnytsya-Atlas, Lviv" (Druk Zakl. Graf. S.A. Książnica-Atlas we Lwowie).