A portion of a map of the city from 1836; it was used to plan the railroad that would connect Lviv and Krakow in 1861.
The original map was named: “Lviv and Surrounding areas based on an original Topographical survey done by T. K. General Quartermaster, lithography 1836 (Lemberg mit seinen Umgebungen nach der Original Aufname des k.k. General Quartiermeisterstabes auf Stein gravirt im Jahre 1836).
The map was created for military purposes during the second topographical survey of Galicia , p. 228
- A red line shows the railroad tracks planned to
connect Lviv and Krakow.
- On the map, the following surrounding villages are identified: Wulka, Kulparkow, Kleparow, Zniesienie, Krzywczyce, Pasieki, Persenkowka