View of the Northeastern part of the city



ID number:
00892
Title:
View of the Northeastern part of the city
City:
Subject:
Panorama, Trybunalska street (Shevska street now), Armenian church, Hight Castle
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unpublished resources
Date:
1971
Format:
11х8 cm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 10385
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1980
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Publishing House "Plakat", Moscow
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject:
ID: 09002
City: Lviv
Date: 1975-1980
Format: 11х17 сm
Creator: Juriy Gaskevych
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Gaskevych
Subject: Monastery, church, architecture, wall, gallery, courtyard, annex
ID: 00692
City: Grodno
Date: 1915
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Georg Stilke, Berlin
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Old bridge, railway tracks, Neman river, city
ID: 11603
City: Kramatorsk
Date: 1900-1917
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Museum of the History of Starokramatorsky Machine Building Plant
Subject: industrial landscape
ID: 07949
City: Lviv
Date: 1960-1965
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Illya Pavlyk
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleksandr Korobov
Subject: Street, buildings, architecture, Porokhova tower, Korniakta tower, Dominican church
ID: 00205
City: Lviv
Date: Post-War period, Communist Rule (1946-1990)
Format: Unknown
Creator: Julian Dorosh
Publisher: Halytska Brama, Lviv
Copyright: Andriy Dorosh
Subject: Fylypivka district, Panchyshyna Street, view of downtown Lviv
Lviv
ID: 02333
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Jan Bulhak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Night, tops and towers of Kornyakta, Uspenska church, "Dnister"
ID: 00225
City: Lviv
Date: Post-War period, Communist Rule (1946-1990)
Format: Unknown
Creator: Julian Dorosh
Publisher: Mikroskop Pana Jurka, Lviv
Copyright: Andriy Dorosh
Subject: Lychakivska Street, buidlings, people in the street
ID: 07973
City: Lviv
Date: 1960-1965
Format: 15х10 cm
Creator: Illya Pavlyk
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleksandr Korobov
Subject: Church, tower, architecture

The first record of the “Krokhmalevychivska” (Krochmalewicz) stone house dates back to 1767. The house has been reconstructed repeatedly since that time. Architects Michał Fechter, Jan Kroch and Solomon Riemer were engaged in the reconstructions beginning from the late nineteenth century. The house has come to our days with lot of later historical developments but has preserved at the same time its original structure that was characteristic for medieval Lviv. The same can be said of certain style elements including white stone Gothic portals in the cellars and carved interfenestral columns in the patrician front room.

According to the resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Ukrainian SSR number 442 dated 6 September 1979, the house was entered in the National list of architecture and urban planning monuments under protection number 1319.

As for today, large-scale restoration has been carried out (the restoration project authors are Zynoviy Lahush and Yaroslav Martyniuk of the Ukrzakhidproektrestavratsiya Institute). The house together with some neighbouring buildings makes up the Leopolis hotel complex.

The first record of the “Krokhmalevychivska” (Krochmalewicz) stone house dates back to 1767. The house has been reconstructed repeatedly since that time, architects M. Fechter, Jan Kroch and Solomon Rimmer engaged in the reconstructions beginning from the late nineteenth century. The house has come to our days showing a lot of later historical developments while preserving at the same time its characteristic for medieval Lviv original structure and certain style elements including white stone Gothic portals in the cellars and carved interfenestral columns in the patrician front room.

According to the resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Ukrainian SSR number 442 dated 6 September 1979, the house was entered into the National list of architecture and urban planning monuments under protection number 1319.

As for today, large-scale restoration has been carried out (the restoration project authors are Zynoviy Lahush and Yaroslav Martyniuk of the Ukrzakhidproektrestavratsiya Institute). The house together with some neighbouring buildings makes up the Leopolis hotel complex.