ID number:
07183
Title:
City:
Creator:
Publisher:
Date:
Copyright:
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 08701
City: Lviv
Date: 1963
Format: 6х9 cm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Streets, buildings, architecture, public garden, school, collage, tram line
ID: 08129
City: Lviv
Date: 1962-1963
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Street, building, architecture, paving, lanterns, people
ID: 08201
City: Lviv
Date: 1960-1965
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Leonid Zapadenko
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Leonid Zapadenko
Subject: Street, buildings, architecture, transport, paving, people
ID: 00707
City: Stryj
Date: 1910-1914
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Shenfeld, Stryj
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: City, street, buildings, people
ID: 02977
City: Lviv
Date: 1894
Format: 30х40 сm
Creator: Franciszek Rychnowski
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleksandr Korobov
Subject: Karl Ludwig st., hotels, Galician savings-bank , square
ID: 03535
City: Lviv
Date:
Format:
Creator:
Publisher:
Copyright:
Subject: Street, buildings, factory, people, fence
ID: 03928
City: Lviv
Date: 1938-1939
Format: 15х10 cm
Creator: Adam Lenkiewicz
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Maryna Kursanova
Subject: Street, monastery, cars, people, mailbox
ID: 00191
City: Lviv
Date: Post-War period, Communist Rule (1946-1990)
Format: Unknown
Creator: Julian Dorosh
Publisher: Halytska Brama, Lviv
Copyright: Andriy Dorosh
Subject: Car, Stusa Street, collector
ID: 12866
City: Lviv
Date: February 6th, 1938
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: State Archives of Lviv Region
Subject: street, building, functionalism, architecture
Former Roman Catholic St. Anne church was built on a plot of land that was located a long distance from the old city walls to the northwest of the historical center of the city. The church is located at the intersection of the current Horodotska and Shevchenka streets. A building housing what used to be monastery chambers is built onto the church’s southern side. The church was built in 1673 with reconstruction taking place in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries; the dome of the tower was added in 1927 (by the architect Bronisław Wiktor). The building is constructed on the site of an older church that dates back to 1505.