ID number:
07183
Title:
City:
Creator:
Publisher:
Date:
Copyright:
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 01034
City: Lviv
Date: 1964
Format: 11х10 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Mykhailo Tsimerman
Subject: Street, buildings, fence, church
ID: 03800
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1890-1900
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Leon König, Czernowitz
Copyright: Helmut Kusdat
Subject: Czernowitz, Streets, Shops,
ID: 08637
City: Lviv
Date: 1963
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Street, buildings, architecture, trading, people, tram line, paving
ID: 07916
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1955
Format: 15х10 сm
Creator: Illya Pavlyk
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleksandr Korobov
Subject: Street, square, Jesuits church, flowerbed, people
ID: 01717
City: Lviv
Date: 1970-1980
Format: 14х9 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject: Street, buildings, renovation, lamp-post
ID: 01100
City: Lviv
Date: 1915-1917
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Dawid Grund, Lwow
Copyright: Taras Pinyazhko
Subject: Alley, buildings, railway station, horseman, people, gaslight
ID: 11749
City: Lviv
Date: 1884-1900
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Lviv National Library after V.Stefanyk NAS of Ukraine
Subject:
ID: 12865
City: Lviv
Date: February 6th, 1938
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: State Archives of Lviv Region
Subject: street, building, functionalism, architecture
ID: 03423
City: Brody
Date: 1915
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Claudia Erdheim, Das Stetl. Galizien und Bukowina 1890–1918. Album Verlag, Wien 2008.
Copyright: Claudia Erdheim
Subject: City, street, stores, trading, people
Former Roman Catholic St. Anne church was built on a plot of land that was located a long distance from the old city walls to the northwest of the historical center of the city. The church is located at the intersection of the current Horodotska and Shevchenka streets. A building housing what used to be monastery chambers is built onto the church’s southern side. The church was built in 1673 with reconstruction taking place in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries; the dome of the tower was added in 1927 (by the architect Bronisław Wiktor). The building is constructed on the site of an older church that dates back to 1505.