A memorial table on the wall of St. Lazar church



ID number:
06206
Title:
A memorial table on the wall of St. Lazar church
City:
Subject:
Wall, table, inscription, Latin
Creator:
Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher:
Unpublished resources
Date:
1963-1964
Format:
10x15 сm
Copyright:
Jaroslav Janchak
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 02238
City: Lviv
Date: 1933-1934
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, monastery, architecture, statue, schuulpture
ID: 03206
City: Lviv
Date: 1932-1939
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Fathers salesians
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church of Our Lady of Mercy Ostrobramska, interior
ID: 09685
City: Lviv
Date: 1935-1939
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Cathedral, architecture, square, public garden, flowerbed, people
ID: 02869
City: Brody
Date: 1929
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Wspolczesna Sztuka", Przemysl
Copyright: Library of the Institute of Ethnology, Lviv
Subject: Church
ID: 02147
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Church, building, architecture
ID: 01848
City: Lviv
Date: 1st half of the XIXth Century
Format: 13х16,5 сm
Creator: Josef Svoboda
Publisher: Kornel Piller, Lemberg
Copyright: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Subject: Church
ID: 01999
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Adam Lenkiewicz
Publisher: "Ruch", Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Yanivska, Horodoka streets, St. Anna church
ID: 09110
City: Lviv
Date: 1980-1985
Format: 11х17 сm
Creator: Juriy Gaskevych
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Gaskevych
Subject: Square, buildings, architecture, cathedral, chapels, sculpture, people
ID: 03543
City: Lviv
Date:
Format:
Creator:
Publisher:
Copyright:
Subject: Chapel, architectural décor, sculpture, inscriptions
St. Lasarus’ Roman Catholic Church with the hospital buildings was constructed beyond the limits of the city fortifications to the south of the Lviv historic center. It is located on the northern slopes of the so-called Kalicha Mountain on a plot of land separated by walls from Copernicus and Grabovskoho Streets. The building has a distinct defensive character. The main dates of the construction chronology include 1634 (construction works were headed by the architects J. Boni and A. Prykhylnyi), 1640 (building expansion by the architect M. Hodnyi) and 1781-1782 (reconstruction of the hospital by the architect F. Grill). The architecture of the church has Renaissance features combined with Gothic elements (the shape of the windows).