Diagnostic Center of the Lviv Railway Hospital



ID number:
00601
Title:
Diagnostic Center of the Lviv Railway Hospital
City:
Description:

Palace of Count Agenor Gołuchowski, erected on Sviatyi Yuryi (Swięty Jur) Street (now Lystopadovyi Chyn 16) in 1865. Planned by the architect Carl Ohmann, it was surrounded by a large park. The owner was the former Governor of Galicia (until 1859), who also possessed a large collection of pictures by Western European painters. On the hill in the background, the Greek-Catholic Sviatyi Yuryi Cathedral.

Subject:
Gołuchowski Palace, St. George Cathedral
Creator:
Josef Eder
Publisher:
Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Date:
1865
Format:
10х14 cm
Copyright:
Lviv Historical Museum
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 08575
City: Lviv
Date: 1956
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Street, buildings, wrecking, reconstruction
ID: 06242
City: Lviv
Date: 1987-1990
Format: 12x8 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Street, buildings, transport, people
ID: 03553
City: Lviv
Date:
Format:
Creator:
Publisher:
Copyright:
Subject: Street, buildings, transport
ID: 06235
City: Lviv
Date: 1987-1990
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Street, buildings, architecture, stores, transport, people
ID: 11067
City: Skole
Date: 1933
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Chudiyovych
Subject: Casino
ID: 10394
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1980
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Publishing House "Plakat", Moscow
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject:
ID: 03547
City: Lviv
Date:
Format:
Creator:
Publisher:
Copyright:
Subject: Palazzo, park
ID: 11212
City: Lviv
Date: 1965-1970
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Knysh
Subject: Hotel
ID: 08711
City: Lviv
Date: 1963
Format: 6х9 cm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Construction, dwelling, construction machinery
St. George Cathedral of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church is the main building of the Sviatoiurivska Mountain construction complex and is one of the most dominant features of the Lviv panorama. The cathedral was built over the course of 1744-1761 (by the architects B. Meretyn and K. Fesinger) and was restored in 1905-1911, 1933, 1980 and 1999-2001.