Baptists prayer house



ID number:
00586
Title:
Baptists prayer house
City:
Description:
Image description is temporarily available only in: Ukrainian
Polish
Subject:
St. Marcin church, wall
Creator:
Josef Eder
Publisher:
Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Date:
1860-1870
Format:
10х14 cm
Copyright:
Lviv Historical Museum
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 03532
City: Lviv
Date: 1908
Format: 16,5х12 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, interior, altar, furniture, décor
Truskavec
ID: 00713
City: Truskavec
Date: 1905
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Leon Rosenschein, Budapest-Drohobycz
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Truskavets, park, Roman Catholic church
ID: 02368
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1914
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, mountain
ID: 03207
City: Lviv
Date: 1935-1939
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, project, graphics
ID: 09696
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1955
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Square, church, architecture
ID: 01262
City: Lviv
Date: 1941-1944
Format: 150х100 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Ksiaznica-Atlas", Lwow
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: Bernardine Church, St. Andrew the Apostle Church, Column of St. Jan of Dukla
ID: 12121
City: Lviv
Date: 1960-1970
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject: sacral building, street, square, people
ID: 03546
City: Lviv
Date:
Format:
Creator:
Publisher:
Copyright:
Subject: St. Ann church, interior, décor
ID: 02038
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1914
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Church, architecture, sculpture
Former St. Martin’s Catholic Church (presently a House of Prayer of Evangelical Christians). The church complex and the monastery adjacent to it were built in the old Zhovkivska suburb on a plot of land located to the north of the center of Lviv. Construction dates back to 1736 and the second half of the eighteenth century (the monastery cells). The monument is a valuable example of late Baroque architecture.

Original name: St. Martin
Map: Plan of Lemberg
Year: с. 1863