ID number:
00000
Title:
City:
Creator:
Publisher:
Date:
Copyright:
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 11251
City: Kyiv
Date: 1890-1917
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: H.S. Pshenychnyi Central State Cinema, Photo and Phono Archvive of Ukraine
Subject: street, tram, electric lines
ID: 12830
City: Lviv
Date: 1946
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject: monument, portrait, street
ID: 07836
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 10x15 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Oleksandr Korobov
Subject: Wrestler, car, spectators, spectacle
ID: 12517
City: Lviv
Date: 1949-1951
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Mariya Ferneza
Subject: factory
ID: 00865
City: Lviv
Date: 1944-1950
Format: 9х6 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject: Monument, Kościuszko Park
ID: 03164
City: Lviv
Date: 1941
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Center for the Studies of the Liberation Movement, Lviv
Subject: Bahnhofstrasse, main train station, ruins
ID: 12374
City: Lviv
Date: 1967-1969
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Tetiana Goshchitska
Subject: Research Institute
ID: 11804
City: Lviv
Date: 1957-1967
Format: Unknown
Creator: Sviatoslav Vdovenko
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Vdovenko
Subject: avenue, building
Lviv
ID: 00452
City: Lviv
Date: 1899-1901
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Jan Bromilski, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Chapel, Military Invalids House, trees

Stryiskyi Park sits in south Lviv between Stryiska Street and the upper part of Franko Street, on a ridge where Soroka Creek had its source. Arnold Röhring – the esteemed “park inspector” of the majestic capital city of Lviv – was the architect in charge of the design of this celebrated park. Work on the territory was begun in 1887. The design of the lower terrace reflects the landscaped pleasure garden approach, while the upper terrace, equipped to host the 1894 regional Expo has a more formal structure. In Stryiskyi Park’s more than 50 hectares of woods grow maple, chestnut, alder, birch, beech, oak, sycamore, acacia, linden, pine, and other varieties of trees.