ID number:
03572
Title:
City:
Description:
Image description is temporarily available only in: Ukrainian
Creator:
Publisher:
Date:
Copyright:
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 03731
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1900-1910
Format: 85x135 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Helmut Kusdat
Subject: Czernowitz, Church
Truskavec
ID: 00713
City: Truskavec
Date: 1905
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Leon Rosenschein, Budapest-Drohobycz
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Truskavets, park, Roman Catholic church
ID: 02136
City: Lviv
Date: 1910-1914
Format: 11х17 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, monastery, architecture
ID: 02017
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1914
Format: 11х17 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Funeral, St. Andrew church, monastery
ID: 02191
City: Lviv
Date: 1904
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Stefan Wierusz Niemojowski, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Holushovksa hill, church, carriers
ID: 03550
City: Lviv
Date:
Format:
Creator:
Publisher:
Copyright:
Subject: Street, church, vicarage, wall, memorial sign
ID: 02137
City: Lviv
Date: 1904
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Stefan Wierusz Niemojowski, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church of the Presentation of the Lord, churches, architecture, archbishop palace, mountain, people
ID: 01263
City: Lviv
Date: 1941-1944
Format: 150x100 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Ksiaznica-Atlas", Lwow
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: Horodotska Street, Yanivska Street, St. Anne church, figure of St. Jan Nepomuk
ID: 01255
City: Lviv
Date: 1941-1944
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: Church, architecture, pillar of St. John of Dukla, the area
The former Clarisse Order Convent (presently the Museum of J. H. Pinsel, a branch of the Lviv Art Gallery). The Clarisse Order Convent is the most noticeable feature of the lower part of Lychakivska Street. It was constructed in 1607 (by the architect P. Rymlianyn), and its interior was fixed up in the 1760’s. Over the course of 1938-1939, restoration with partial reconstruction (by the architect Y. Lobos) was conducted. As a result, the church’s architecture demonstrates a combination of Renaissance, Baroque and Art Deco forms.