Gorodocka street



ID number:
00328
Title:
Gorodocka street
City:
Description:
Image description is temporarily available only in: Ukrainian
Polish
Subject:
View on former St. Anna Street, church and prison Brygidky
Creator:
Josef Eder
Publisher:
Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Date:
1860 - 1870
Format:
10х14 cm
Copyright:
Lviv Historical Museum
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 08535
City: Lviv
Date: 1906
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: J. Klein, Krakow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Street, buildings, architecture
ID: 02946
City: Lviv
Date: 1958-1961
Format: Unknown
Creator: Volodymyr Melnyk
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Melnyk
Subject: Flowerbed, flower rocket, 17 Veresnia street, park named after Ivan Franko, people, bookstall
ID: 02410
City: Lviv
Date: 1965-1980
Format: 10x15 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject: street, building, khrushchovka, architecture
ID: 00707
City: Stryj
Date: 1910-1914
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Shenfeld, Stryj
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: City, street, buildings, people
ID: 06212
City: Lviv
Date: 1963-1964
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Street, buildings, architecture, city greenery
ID: 03277
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1914
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Tencha", Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: 29 Lystopada street, buildings, villas
ID: 03508
City: Lviv
Date:
Format:
Creator:
Publisher:
Copyright:
Subject: Street, city greenery, building, people
ID: 00109
City: Lviv
Date: 1890-1900
Format: 11х18 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Royal Arsenal, Pidvalna street
ID: 08573
City: Lviv
Date: 1963
Format: 9х6 сm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Street, building, wrecking, reconstruction, building №31
Former Roman Catholic St. Anne church was built on a plot of land that was located a long distance from the old city walls to the northwest of the historical center of the city. The church is located at the intersection of the current Horodotska and Shevchenka streets. A building housing what used to be monastery chambers is built onto the church’s southern side. The church was built in 1673 with reconstruction taking place in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries; the dome of the tower was added in 1927 (by the architect Bronisław Wiktor). The building is constructed on the site of an older church that dates back to 1505.
Original name: St. Anna Gasse
Map: Plan of Lemberg
Year: с. 1863