ID number:
02672
Title:
City:
Description:
Image description is temporarily available only in: Ukrainian
Creator:
Publisher:
Date:
Copyright:
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 03207
City: Lviv
Date: 1935-1939
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, project, graphics
ID: 08362
City: Lviv
Date: 1941-1944
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Church, architecture, sculpture
ID: 02368
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1914
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, mountain
ID: 09110
City: Lviv
Date: 1980-1985
Format: 11х17 сm
Creator: Juriy Gaskevych
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Gaskevych
Subject: Square, buildings, architecture, cathedral, chapels, sculpture, people
Bruchowychi
ID: 02235
City: Bruchowychi
Date: 1925
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Marian Nikodemovych
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Project, church, architecture, graphics
ID: 02137
City: Lviv
Date: 1904
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Stefan Wierusz Niemojowski, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church of the Presentation of the Lord, churches, architecture, archbishop palace, mountain, people
ID: 01673
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1900-1939
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Kryzhanivskyy
Subject: Church
ID: 03021
City: Lviv
Date: 1920-1939
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Cathedral architecture, details, tower
ID: 01262
City: Lviv
Date: 1941-1944
Format: 150х100 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Ksiaznica-Atlas", Lwow
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: Bernardine Church, St. Andrew the Apostle Church, Column of St. Jan of Dukla

The St. Wojciech church was built by one of the best Lviv constructors, Paolo Romanus, and belongs to the last examples of the Renaissance style in Lviv. According to the resolution of the Regional Executive Committee of the Lviv Region number 393 dated 22 November 1988, the house was entered into the Register of local monuments under protection number 903-M.

On 8 September 1996, after a restoration, the church was consecrated in the name of St. Josaphat and All Ukrainian Martyrs; the members of the Milites Christi Imperatoris congregation have settled in the renovated premises of the monastery.