Three Hierarchs chapel in the courtyard of Uspenska church



ID number:
02338
Title:
Three Hierarchs chapel in the courtyard of Uspenska church
City:
Subject:
Chapel, architecture, architectural elements
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1920-1930
Format:
10x15 сm
Copyright:
Juriy Zaverbnyj
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 02255
City: Lviv
Date: 1900
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Remmler & Jonas, Dresden
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: The Engagement of Virgin Mary and St. Josef Church, architecture
ID: 01702
City: Lviv
Date: 1920-1960
Format: 10х15 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject: Pre-internment chapel, Pekarska Street
ID: 02312
City: Lviv
Date: 1890-1895
Format: 11х17 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Holy Trinity church and St. Nicolas
ID: 00427
City: Lviv
Date: 1938-1939
Format: 150х100 mm
Creator: Adam Lenkiewicz
Publisher: Ksiaznica-Atlas, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Armenian cathedral, courtyard
ID: 02247
City: Lviv
Date: 1910-1914
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Hryhoriy Hanuliak, Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Street, church, monastery, building, architecture
ID: 02340
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1914
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Church, architecture, chapel
ID: 02180
City: Lviv
Date: 1904
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Stefan Wierusz Niemojowski, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church of Our Lady of the Snow, city construction, Our Lady statue, people, traders, trading booths
ID: 00693
City: Holobutiv
Date: 1914-1915
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Kriegsbilder=Zentrale, Berlin
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, ruins, sculpture
ID: 02178
City: Lviv
Date: 1960-1965
Format: 12х18 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church of Our Lady of the Snows, Our Lady statue, stairs, tram tracks, people, kiosk
The chapel is an element of the architectural ensemble of Assumption Church; it is located at the intersection of Pidvalna and Ruska Streets. It is situated in the inner yard (the entrance is through the gate of the neighboring building) on the plot of land in the corner between the church and the bell tower (Korniakt tower). It is adjacent to the northern façade of the church. The main construction periods are 1584-1591 by the architect A. Pidlisnyi and 1846-1847 (restoration). In the architecture of the chapel western Renaissance forms are combined with the tradition of Ukrainian sacral building.