Church of Protection of Our Lady



ID number:
02312
Title:
Church of Protection of Our Lady
City:
Subject:
Holy Trinity church and St. Nicolas
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1890-1895
Format:
11х17 сm
Copyright:
Juriy Zaverbnyj
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 02350
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1905
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Jan Bromilski, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: City, building, architecture, church, school, public garden
ID: 01256
City: Prague
Date: 1900-1914
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: R.W.P.
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: Church, the architecture
ID: 01350
City: Lviv
Date: 1880-1890
Format: 10х14 cm
Creator: Josef Eder
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Lviv Historical Museum
Subject: Building of the seminary, belfry of the Holy Spirit Church, courtyard, seminarians
ID: 02118
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Cathedral, chapel, architecture, square, buildings
ID: 02116
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Leon Czechowicz
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Andriy Otko
Subject: Street, cathedral, chapel, architecture, sculpture
ID: 00428
City: Lviv
Date: 1909
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Jan Peltz
Publisher: Tecza, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Armenian cathedral, courtyard, arcade
ID: 08705
City: Lviv
Date: 1956
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Janchak A.
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Church, building, architecture
ID: 02087
City: Lviv
Date: 1906-1914
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Tencha", Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Street, buildings architecture, church, public garden
ID: 00427
City: Lviv
Date: 1938-1939
Format: 150х100 mm
Creator: Adam Lenkiewicz
Publisher: Ksiaznica-Atlas, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Armenian cathedral, courtyard
Former St. Nicholas Roman Catholic Church (presently the Greek Catholic Church of the Protection of the Mother of God) was built beyond the limits of the city’s center. It is located in the region of a former southern suburb on the site of an old wooden church that dated to the end of the seventeenth century. The main construction periods are 1739-1745 (by the architects F. Placidi or K. Hranatskyi?), and 1924-1926 (partial reconstruction of the cells, by the architect Tadeusz Wróbel).