Holy Trinity Church



ID number:
02255
Title:
Holy Trinity Church
City:
Description:
Image description is temporarily available only in: Ukrainian
Subject:
The Engagement of Virgin Mary and St. Josef Church, architecture
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Remmler & Jonas, Dresden
Date:
1900
Format:
140х90 mm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 02129
City: Lviv
Date: 1928
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Publishing house of Discalced Carmelites, Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, architecture, wall, tram line
ID: 09353
City: Lviv
Date: 1941-1944
Format: 150х100 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Oleksadr Moskalenko
Subject: Street, church
ID: 02361
City: Lviv
Date: 1920-1927
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Church, courtyard, gallery
ID: 08705
City: Lviv
Date: 1956
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Janchak A.
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Church, building, architecture
ID: 00557
City: Lviv
Date: 1915
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Szyjkowski, Lwow
Copyright: There are no Known Restrictions on the Usage of this Image
Subject: Sacre coeur monastery, green area
Ternopil
ID: 13050
City: Ternopil
Date: 1917
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Taras Pinyazhko
Subject: sacral building, people, war, horse, building, soldier
ID: 01256
City: Prague
Date: 1900-1914
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: R.W.P.
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: Church, the architecture
ID: 02249
City: Lviv
Date: 1919-1939
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Wladyslaw Benesz
Publisher: Wladyslaw Benesz
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Monastery, educational institution, church, architecture
ID: 13141
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1960
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject: sacral building, street, square, people
The construction of a convent for the sisters of the Blessed Sacrament was started in 1739 under a project drawn up by Bernard Meretyn. The church was given its current look after a reconstruction made in 1881-1887 according to a project of architect Adolf Minasiewicz. On the instruction of the head of the Lviv Regional State Administration number 128 dated 2 July 1999 the convent and the church (belonging to the UGCC) on Tershakivtsiv street 9 were entered in the local register of monuments under protection number 245.