St. Lazar church



ID number:
02161
Title:
St. Lazar church
City:
Subject:
Church, building, architecture
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1930-1939
Format:
10x15 сm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 01673
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1900-1939
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Kryzhanivskyy
Subject: Church
ID: 02868
City: Brody
Date: 1925
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Akropol", Krakow
Copyright: Library of the Institute of Ethnology, Lviv
Subject: Church, cemetary, Koniecpolski family
ID: 02238
City: Lviv
Date: 1933-1934
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, monastery, architecture, statue, schuulpture
ID: 02237
City: Lviv
Date: 1931
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Vavzhynets Daychak
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Project, church, architecture, graphics
ID: 08086
City: Olesko
Date: 1980-1985
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Juriy Gaskevych
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Gaskevych
Subject: Street, church, monastery, architecture, sculpture
ID: 02326
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1905
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Stefan Wierusz Niemojowski, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Street, architecture, educational institution, chapel
ID: 02017
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1914
Format: 11х17 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Funeral, St. Andrew church, monastery
ID: 01640
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1920-1939
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Andriy Kryzhanivskyy
Subject: Altar, church
ID: 03736
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1905-1914
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Leon König, Czernowitz
Copyright: Helmut Kusdat
Subject: Czernowitz, Bahnhofstrasse,
St. Lasarus’ Roman Catholic Church with the hospital buildings was constructed beyond the limits of the city fortifications to the south of the Lviv historic center. It is located on the northern slopes of the so-called Kalicha Mountain on a plot of land separated by walls from Copernicus and Grabovskoho Streets. The building has a distinct defensive character. The main dates of the construction chronology include 1634 (construction works were headed by the architects J. Boni and A. Prykhylnyi), 1640 (building expansion by the architect M. Hodnyi) and 1781-1782 (reconstruction of the hospital by the architect F. Grill). The architecture of the church has Renaissance features combined with Gothic elements (the shape of the windows).