Mother of God Hromnycha church and Discalced Carmelites monastery



ID number:
02136
Title:
Mother of God Hromnycha church and Discalced Carmelites monastery
City:
Subject:
Church, monastery, architecture
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1910-1914
Format:
11х17 сm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 03327
City: Brody
Date: 1915
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Taras Pinyazhko
Subject: Church, Korzeniowskiego Street
ID: 03212
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Juliusz Rodkowski
Publisher: Printing House "Narodowa", Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Carmelite sisters' monastery and church, street, tram line, transport
ID: 09354
City: Lviv
Date: 1941-1944
Format: 150х100 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Oleksadr Moskalenko
Subject: Cathedral
ID: 01255
City: Lviv
Date: 1941-1944
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: Church, architecture, pillar of St. John of Dukla, the area
ID: 03545
City: Lviv
Date:
Format:
Creator:
Publisher:
Copyright:
Subject: Kopernika St., St. Lazarus church, well, sculptures
ID: 02869
City: Brody
Date: 1929
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Wspolczesna Sztuka", Przemysl
Copyright: Library of the Institute of Ethnology, Lviv
Subject: Church
ID: 01323
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1905
Format: 11х17 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Church, wedding, statue of Our Lady, people, horse-drawn carriage
ID: 02326
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1905
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Stefan Wierusz Niemojowski, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Street, architecture, educational institution, chapel
ID: 02376
City: Lviv
Date: 1837
Format: 21,5x16,2 сm; 28,5x22,2 сm
Creator: Karl Auer
Publisher: Piotr Piller, Lemberg
Copyright: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Subject: Dominican Church of the Body of Our Lord, monastery building
The former Roman Catholic Church of the Meeting of the Lord (presently the Greek Catholic Church) was constructed on a hill with former monastery cells flanking it on the south. The construction period covers the years from 1642/1644 to the end of the seventeenth century; it is the work of the architect J.-B. Jisleni. The cathedral is modeled after San Susanna Church in Rome and is a clear witness to the influence of the Roman Baroque style.