Mother of God Hromnycha church and Discalced Carmelites monastery



ID number:
02136
Title:
Mother of God Hromnycha church and Discalced Carmelites monastery
City:
Subject:
Church, monastery, architecture
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1910-1914
Format:
11х17 сm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 03213
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Publishing house of Discalced Carmelites, Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Street, church, wall, parish
ID: 02184
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Leon Czechowicz
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Otko
Subject: Church, building, architecture
ID: 02124
City: Lviv
Date: 1928-1930
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, building, architecture
ID: 01323
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1905
Format: 11х17 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Church, wedding, statue of Our Lady, people, horse-drawn carriage
ID: 02045
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1905
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Zaklad swiatlodrukow, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, building, architecture
ID: 02064
City: Lviv
Date: 1932-1939
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Leon Czechowicz
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Otko
Subject: St. Elizabeth church, interior, main altar
ID: 02238
City: Lviv
Date: 1933-1934
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, monastery, architecture, statue, schuulpture
ID: 03211
City: Lviv
Date: 1901-1905
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Zaklad swiatlodrukow, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Discalced Carmelites church, parish house, street
ID: 01262
City: Lviv
Date: 1941-1944
Format: 150х100 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Ksiaznica-Atlas", Lwow
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: Bernardine Church, St. Andrew the Apostle Church, Column of St. Jan of Dukla
The former Roman Catholic Church of the Meeting of the Lord (presently the Greek Catholic Church) was constructed on a hill with former monastery cells flanking it on the south. The construction period covers the years from 1642/1644 to the end of the seventeenth century; it is the work of the architect J.-B. Jisleni. The cathedral is modeled after San Susanna Church in Rome and is a clear witness to the influence of the Roman Baroque style.